3.04.2010

oh. number one hundred and nine.

Sunday, we bought groceries. I didn't notice raisins in the bag.
Later on Sunday, I put the groceries bag on the kitchen floor.

Tuesday, I walked into house to find plastic wrapper "Chocolate-covered Raisins, 12 oz.", empty, with dog-chew marks.
(I happen to have read somewhere that raisins are dangerous to dogs, in the past 3 months.
Maybe here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_and_raisin_toxicity_in_dogs)

I took dog to Animal Hospital. They induced vomiting, fed him charcoal, put him on intravenous fluids.
I asked if he will live, and the doctor said "too early to know"

No comments: